Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Star Wars Scenes from Legoland!

As I mentioned before, on our way up to Anaheim for Wondercon, we decided that it would be a blast to kill a couple of hours at Legoland. Now, I won't go into every little detail about my adventures there, let's just say that it's a brilliant little theme park that's perfect for the whole family and we had a blast.

But none of their displays and rides could hold a candle (at least in this geek's eyes) as their stunning Star Wars display, that showcased several key moments in the original Star Wars trilogy. Apparently, they have displays to the prequels as well, but that area was under construction and since I loathe those movies, that was fine by me.

But I practically lost my mind over these recreated classic scenes from the Battle of Hoth, the Rebel Attack on Endor and the Mos Eisley Spaceport.

Enjoy...